Earl Grey Decaf

Edit tea info Last updated by S

From Twinings

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Today, I am proud to continue this tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twinings Earl Grey. Legend has it, that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. They are fine black tea expertly blended with the citrus fruit flavor of bergamot, to deliver an uplifting tea with a unique floral aroma and refreshing taste.

About Twinings View company

I love Earl Grey and wanted to be able to drink it before bed without getting that hit of caffeine so I picked this up one day. It doesn’t have that strong bergamot flavor and it never seems to get as strong as the regular stuff but other than that, I’m pleased.

A little weak, even after steeping for quite some time. Bergamot flavor is less noticeable than in other Earl Greys.

I love this tea with a bit of soy milk. To keep the oil from becoming overpowering I usually steep it for about a minute or two, dipping the tea bag in and out. It makes for a tasty, yet refined, flavor. Soy milk is a lovely addition.