Raspberry, Strawberry and Loganberry

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Red

• “Beware of all of Twinings´s pink box "fruity" teas. They are all hibiscus based, all sour, and almost all almost tasteless apart from a musty kind of smell. The best of the lot is IMO Raspberry and...” Read full tasting note
    cteresa 325 tasting notes
  • “Twinings' Raspberry, Strawberry and Loganberry tea is a scrumptious pink tea that is delicious at any hour of the day. I enjoy this lovely beverage by itself, however it would be a perfect...” Read full tasting note
    Laura27 1 tasting notes

From Twinings

This fresh and fruity infusion is berrylicious. It is lovely and refreshing served hot or chilled. It is an english summer berry delight. Even when drank on the coldest of days your tastebuds are cleansed by an English summer gone by.
The raspberry and strawberry tantalise your nostrils with every sip filling you with a delicious tang. The loganberry is just ever so slight.. its like a cheeky little after taste.
This is one of my favourite caffeine free fruit tea’s.

About Twinings View company

Beware of all of Twinings´s pink box “fruity” teas. They are all hibiscus based, all sour, and almost all almost tasteless apart from a musty kind of smell. The best of the lot is IMO Raspberry and Echinacea. But this is at least drinkable – which is far more than I can say about for example Blackcurrant, Ginseng and Vanilla or the Cranberry, Raspberry and Elderflower.

Main flavor is of course hibiscus! And then a note of paper, which for some reason I get more strongly in these twinings no-string teabags, Beneath that another hibiscus note and it´s acid and sour. And second fiddle to all those, then maybe a bit of strawberry. I don´t like it – though admittedly it just might the second best of these Twinings fruit “infusions”.

Boiling
LiberTEAS

ahh… hibiscus and paper. This tisane certainly seems promising!

cteresa

Scary thing is not even the worse – at least 2 or 3 of the other Twinings pink tisanes are even worse. And they keep on selling.

cteresa

worst, I mean, urgh. I had english teachers at some time in the past which are not at fault for this sort of thing!

Scheherazade

I don’t like any of these either, really. My least favourite is probably Strawberry and Mango. It smells okay, but it’s completely tasteless. The one I find most palatable is Blackberry and Nettle, which has a reasonably nice pepperiness to it, but I don’t drink that much these days.

TheTeaFairy

Sounds pretty bad! I’ll stick to their Earl and Lady Grey which are pretty decent!

cteresa

I am very fond of lady grey, prince of wales and a few of their other teas – it is just these, their pink hibiscus tisanes that I think are (mostly) awful!

Twinings’ Raspberry, Strawberry and Loganberry tea is a scrumptious pink tea that is delicious at any hour of the day. I enjoy this lovely beverage by itself, however it would be a perfect companion to something a bit sweet. This tea makes me think of summer and happy days.