Fruity Sangria

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Donovan

• “I cold brewed this one - about four heaping tablespoons to 2L pitcher overnight. That's already a good hunk of the tin I got, hopefully this tea is stronger hot brewed. The hibiscus lends a pretty...” Read full tasting note
    flyawaybirdie 96 tasting notes

From Two Guys' Tea

This fruit-filled tea blend takes its inspiration from the traditional red-wine Spanish Sangria – a delicious, fruit based wine “punch.” Tart hibiscus is paired with elderberries, citrus, and lemongrass to recreate a cooling summer treat. One of best iced teas in the world.

www.myteaguys.com

About Two Guys' Tea View company

I cold brewed this one – about four heaping tablespoons to 2L pitcher overnight. That’s already a good hunk of the tin I got, hopefully this tea is stronger hot brewed.

The hibiscus lends a pretty red color to the tea, and a touch of tartness. I’d told that it’s a little bitter and it tastes nothing like actual sangria. I wouldn’t know about the comparison to actual sangria, but the little bitterness I hardly noticed. I didn’t sweeten and certainly didn’t use carbonated water. The instructions on the tin are a bit confusing – I THINK that it’s telling me to cold brew in seltzer water or ginger ale, but with the flavor level on that LONG cold brew in normal water, I feel like the flavor might not be able to stand up against carbonation. I might try it one day though, I do have a sodastream.

Marzipan

In general are you finding tea guys stuff to be middle of the road?

Flyawaybirdie

Pretty much, but I’ve only tried three teas so far? There might be something amazing yet, or I haven’t found the sweet spot while brewing yet. =) I have a bunch others to try actually, and I’ll be going through them slowly.