Coconut Truffle

Apple, Black Tea, Cocoa Beans, Coconut, Natural Flavours, Organic Honeybush
Cocoa, Coconut, Tea, Chocolate, Creamy, Sour, Dark Chocolate, Toasty
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 9 oz / 280 ml

• “Parade of flavors I add brown sugar with joy Coconut truffle Our fourth tasting tea, after a brief spat of playing dress up and going out to lunch. This was a parade of flavors. First and...” Read full tasting note
    MushroomBug 44 tasting notes
  • “Oh my this was amazing tonight. 2tsp in probably 12oz of water for 2.5 min. Super creamy, with lots of toasty coconut and rich chocolate notes. This tasted like it had cream in it. Amazing dessert...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 481 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells AMAZING when it is brewing and tastes almost as good as it smells: rich and creamy. The coconut flavor really comes through, but there is also a definite hint of dark chocolate;...” Read full tasting note
    Inkling 135 tasting notes
  • “Man i was really hoping i would adore this. It is quite tasty, black and also with a bit of sugar, but it is lacking a certain....something...that i was hoping to find. Perhaps if i followed...” Read full tasting note
    juliebeth 142 tasting notes

From Two Guys' Tea

Rich black tea is joined by cocoa beans, toasted coconut and organic honey bush for a decadent treat. Try with steamed milk and sweetener for a deliciously warming cup.

Two Guys’ Tea – “Bestseller”

www.myteaguys.com

About Two Guys' Tea View company

Parade of flavors
I add brown sugar with joy
Coconut truffle

This was a parade of flavors. First and foremost there was a definite black tea flavor followed by creamy cocoa, coconut, and the rest. Afterwards, a tea and husk flavor sits in the mouth with a breath of coconut. (And by breath of, I mean I taste it in my breath.) A bit of brown sugar added blends the flavors together so they’re a party instead of a parade. The molasses brings out the cocoa and coconut meat flavors. A bit of milk is a terrible idea, as it drowned everything out.

The second steep was drinkable, almost good. I wouldn’t try another. The liquor had a strong coconut scent, but none of the flavor. The sweetness of the honeybush was gone and there is a bitter edge that really brings out the tea flavor above the cocoa.

Flavors: Cocoa, Coconut, Tea

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Oh my this was amazing tonight. 2tsp in probably 12oz of water for 2.5 min. Super creamy, with lots of toasty coconut and rich chocolate notes. This tasted like it had cream in it. Amazing dessert tea, and no sugar needed. Bumping my rating up.

Flavors: Coconut, Creamy, Dark Chocolate, Toasty

Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
VariaTEA

Sounds delicious!

Inkling

Yum! I love that one!

This tea smells AMAZING when it is brewing and tastes almost as good as it smells: rich and creamy. The coconut flavor really comes through, but there is also a definite hint of dark chocolate; both mingle beautifully with the black tea base. I like it both black and with milk. It’s a great dessert substitute…I don’t feel like I’m depriving myself at all if I drink a mug of this instead of eating a piece of candy. Highly recommended!

Flavors: Coconut, Dark Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Man i was really hoping i would adore this. It is quite tasty, black and also with a bit of sugar, but it is lacking a certain….something…that i was hoping to find. Perhaps if i followed those tea latte instructions…if only i had a cappuccino maker! Ah well. I have a whole tin, so i have plenty of time and tea for experimentation. (As i type this, it occurs to me that this tea would make an awesome baking addition…if i could figure out how to accomplish this…)