Coconut Truffle

Apple, Black Tea, Cocoa Beans, Coconut, Natural Flavours, Organic Honeybush
Cocoa, Coconut, Tea, Chocolate, Creamy, Sour, Dark Chocolate, Toasty, Sweet, Thick
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 9 oz / 280 ml

• “Parade of flavors I add brown sugar with joy Coconut truffle Our fourth tasting tea, after a brief spat of playing dress up and going out to lunch. This was a parade of flavors. First and...” Read full tasting note
    MushroomBug 48 tasting notes
  • “Had this in a travel mug the other day while looking at houses, and oh my god, so delicious. Rich, thick, sweet, chocolatey and incredibly creamy. It felt like drinking a latte even though I had it...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 634 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells AMAZING when it is brewing and tastes almost as good as it smells: rich and creamy. The coconut flavor really comes through, but there is also a definite hint of dark chocolate;...” Read full tasting note
    Inkling 160 tasting notes
  • “Man i was really hoping i would adore this. It is quite tasty, black and also with a bit of sugar, but it is lacking a certain....something...that i was hoping to find. Perhaps if i followed...” Read full tasting note
    juliebeth 152 tasting notes

From Two Guys' Tea

Rich black tea is joined by cocoa beans, toasted coconut and organic honey bush for a decadent treat. Try with steamed milk and sweetener for a deliciously warming cup.

Two Guys’ Tea – “Bestseller”

www.myteaguys.com

About Two Guys' Tea View company

Parade of flavors
I add brown sugar with joy
Coconut truffle

This was a parade of flavors. First and foremost there was a definite black tea flavor followed by creamy cocoa, coconut, and the rest. Afterwards, a tea and husk flavor sits in the mouth with a breath of coconut. (And by breath of, I mean I taste it in my breath.) A bit of brown sugar added blends the flavors together so they’re a party instead of a parade. The molasses brings out the cocoa and coconut meat flavors. A bit of milk is a terrible idea, as it drowned everything out.

The second steep was drinkable, almost good. I wouldn’t try another. The liquor had a strong coconut scent, but none of the flavor. The sweetness of the honeybush was gone and there is a bitter edge that really brings out the tea flavor above the cocoa.

Flavors: Cocoa, Coconut, Tea

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Had this in a travel mug the other day while looking at houses, and oh my god, so delicious. Rich, thick, sweet, chocolatey and incredibly creamy. It felt like drinking a latte even though I had it straight. So much coconut creaminess. Amazing.

Flavors: Chocolate, Coconut, Creamy, Sweet, Thick

Inkling

I’m a fan of that one as well! Definitely the best one I’ve tried from the company.

Anlina

I also picked up Cucumber Mojito green which is awesome and super refreshing. Vanilla Chai is middle of the road.

so sad they never bothered to respond back to me when the sale coupon wasn’t working…

beelicious

This sounds delicious… Might have to check them out :)

Inkling

Guess I should have tried the cucumber one when it came through in the Cooking TTB…it just sounded so unusual, I wasn’t sure I’d like it. Their peach oolong is quite nice and so is the walnut green.

Sadly, beelicious, they have closed down and their tea is no longer available for purchase. Let me know if you’d like to try some in a swap, though…I bought quite a lot in their going-out-of-business sale.

Anlina

I’m 99.9% sure that they were resellers of teaguys.com, so if you want to order any of their teas, just head over there.

I’m also open to swapping, because I have over 100g of each, and while they’re all delicious, I just have too much tea.

Fjellrev

Sounds mouth-wateringly delicious.

beelicious

Hi Inkling and Anlina! Appreciate the offer! I’d love to swap with both of you :) I’ll update my cupboard over the weekend and send you each a PM to sort out. Thanks! :)

Sounds good! :)

This tea smells AMAZING when it is brewing and tastes almost as good as it smells: rich and creamy. The coconut flavor really comes through, but there is also a definite hint of dark chocolate; both mingle beautifully with the black tea base. I like it both black and with milk. It’s a great dessert substitute…I don’t feel like I’m depriving myself at all if I drink a mug of this instead of eating a piece of candy. Highly recommended!

Flavors: Coconut, Dark Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Man i was really hoping i would adore this. It is quite tasty, black and also with a bit of sugar, but it is lacking a certain….something…that i was hoping to find. Perhaps if i followed those tea latte instructions…if only i had a cappuccino maker! Ah well. I have a whole tin, so i have plenty of time and tea for experimentation. (As i type this, it occurs to me that this tea would make an awesome baking addition…if i could figure out how to accomplish this…)