Green Walnut

Green Tea
Green, Nuts, Walnut, Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by DonoCarson

From Two Guys' Tea

Organic green tea is blended with roasted walnuts and toasted coconut to create a nutty, sweet and warming cup – a sure crowd pleaser that’s also perfect for a cozy afternoon at home. Naturally low in caffeine.

About Two Guys' Tea View company

The start and the end of the sip was nice, but somewhere in the middle it went a little flat for me. The walnut flavor is good, but seems a little weak. I’m going to chalk it up to not aging well in a traveling tea box and hope to try it again someday.

Not My Cup O’ Tea TTB

This was quite a nice green. I enjoyed how the walnut gave the tea a fuller flavour and mouth feel. It went well with the green base without either becoming bitter or astringent. I added a smidge of honey and it was brilliant. I’d give it another go someday.

Flavors: Green, Nuts, Walnut

Matcha/Green TTB #5

I’m not done with these two guys!
Anyways, there is one big problem here everyone: You will never get to experience or see how hard I laughed at I drank this tea… for whatever reason this tasted like curry so I am not even going to rate it. I am pretty sure that once you read this and my other review you may dismiss me as someone who can evaluate tea, but I assure you that isn’t the case. Try this one for yourself!

This tea smells just like freshly-chopped walnuts and walnut is definitely the predominant flavor when you steep it. I really don’t taste the green tea base of this one at all. There is, however, just a hint of coconut which compliments the walnut nicely and keeps it from being bitter. Overall, a nice warm, nutty brew. Not sure I’d re-purchase this one, but I’ll certainly finish what I have.

Flavors: Coconut, Walnut