Tropical Green

Green Tea
Flowers, Green, Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by DonoCarson

From Two Guys' Tea

Lush and fresh green tea is combined with pineapple and papaya to create a transcendent experience, one that evokes images of tropical landscapes and warm temperatures. Enjoy this as a respite from your busy life. Naturally low in caffeine and good for multiple infusions.

Two Guys’ Tea – “Owner Favorite”

About Two Guys' Tea View company

Matcha/Green TTB #4

I cannot explain this salty fruit taste right now… so I will just make you all think I’m crazy (or high) again:
As I drink this down I realize that I am drinking a very rare fruit tea. This fruit is actually a parasite that lives on zebras. Surprisingly the fruit takes on the black and white color to fit in, but what is a delicacy of this fruit is how it feeds off of the perspiration of the zebra. Sometimes these fruits are obtained and then dehydrated before the flavor can be extracted for various usages. One of them being to flavor this tea. This fruit is very similar to papaya but has a salty taste to it…

That is enough enough… the only issue I have with this tea is the funky taste.

This is a good brew. I can’t taste any “tropics” though. I can mostly taste a flowery spring flavor. I can only hint at what I think to be pineapple. This is a great green tea; its refreshing and calm. I enjoy it, I believe this would fantstic if cold brewed in the spring.

Flavors: Flowers, Green, Pineapple

I’m not getting many tropicals tasting notes but I am tasting a lot of honey. I almost can’t even taste the green base.