Organic Matcha

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “In my opinion, too bitter to drink plain, but it makes a decent matcha latte. I made mine with 1 tsp of matcha and 1 tbsp honey dissolved in 2oz hot water, then added 6oz of frothed milk. Pretty...” Read full tasting note
    smallstar42 86 tasting notes

From Two Hills Tea

This certified organic Matcha is 100% pure matcha powder and guaranteed to have no thing added: no colour, no sugar and it is no mixed with tea leaves.

It is ground from early spring buds and the top young leaves of tea plants. Our matcha is grown in partial sunlight in a covered tea field. After harvest it is kept in a temperature controlled cool room and is shipped to our warehouse immediately after it is ground.

You can get full nutrition from this unique, fine green tea powder. Whip it with hot water for a nourishing drink. You also can use it to make a matcha latte, or add it to smoothies, ice cream and yogurt, or mix it with flour to make bread, cookies etc.

About Two Hills Tea View company

In my opinion, too bitter to drink plain, but it makes a decent matcha latte. I made mine with 1 tsp of matcha and 1 tbsp honey dissolved in 2oz hot water, then added 6oz of frothed milk. Pretty good! But it’s hard to go wrong with that much honey and milk. :)

1 tsp 0 OZ / 0 ML