Organic Matcha Lemon

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I made some of this up last night to taste again. I definitely prefer my matcha as a latte, and the lemony flavour doesn't go with milk. As my package had been open for > 6 months, I decided to...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1167 tasting notes

From Two Hills Tea

Add rich antioxidants to your summer drink.

Instructions: to make a large cup, dissolve 2 tsp matcha lemon mix in 2-3 tbsp. hot water. Add ice and cold water and serve. For a hot drink, add hot water and enjoy.

Ingredients: organic sugar cane, organic premium matcha, citric acid and organic flavor.

About Two Hills Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I made some of this up last night to taste again. I definitely prefer my matcha as a latte, and the lemony flavour doesn’t go with milk. As my package had been open for > 6 months, I decided to throw out what was left.

If you like matcha lemonades, you might like this one. When it goes on sale the price is extremely reasonable, and would be worth picking up to try.

I think I’ll be sticking to plain matcha, and making up my own blends by adding smaller amounts of sugar, and some high quality food flavourings.