Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From two leaves and a bud

Refreshing, minty, organic peppermint aids in digestion and gives clarity of thought. Fresh, pure aroma will lift your spirits and quiet your mind. Mint is one of the oldest of drinks. The mint-after-a-meal custom dates back to ancient Rome, and has been a favorite cure for indigestion since Biblical times.

About two leaves and a bud View company

In attempt to ‘get rid of’ the after effects from the Hibiscus nightmare (I mean “dream”) – I went ahead with this one.

This is a neat green-brown color – rich and deep in color. Smells like regular peppermint…and pretty much tastes like it. Run of the mill, yes…full of minty-goodness, yes.

This tea is just perfect for this evening. I made a rather spicy stir fry for dinner, and this cuppa is calming my stomach and lifting my spirits!

There really isn’t a lot to say about this other than it’s pure peppermint – and it tastes like it! Minty and fresh. Nice – soothing – delicious.

This is everything you could want in a peppermint tisane. It’s crisp, minty, and full of natural flavor. It wasn’t stale or too mild at all. I got exactly what I was hoping for out of this option.

Thanks to Two Leaves and a Bud for sending along this sample!

Might have calmed my Friday stress down a little bit, but also have sent me a little closer to comatose status. Uh oh…

170 °F / 76 °C 8 min or more

While visiting a local coffee shop in the mountains, I stumbled upon this brand and decided to try the peppermint. The tea smells very strong of peppermint but has a very refreshing taste to it.

Very light and refreshing. Minty but not overwhelming. Good for relaxing, not waking up. More pricey than my usual tea.