Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tokyohanna

• “Seriously? The rest of you thought this ok at best. I found the hibiscus to be just a background filler note. The main flavors were pomegranate, strawberry, and lemon. I didn't really notice the...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1300 tasting notes
  • “Sort of looks like a WHITE flavored tea in color...a light /mellow orangish-pinkish-brown type color. Smells like berries and chamomile. Tastes like Hibiscus mostly, then apple and berries. Sour...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Thank-you to *Melanie* for this sample. I just came back from an outing at the local Museum. Venetian Glass by Dale Chihuly for those of you who know him. Fantastic! I have always loved the way...” Read full tasting note
    bonniejohnstone 673 tasting notes
  • “It wasn't until after I had opened the package and started brewing this tea that I had realized that this is a chamomile-lavender blend... _sigh_ I really should read ingredients before I brew! ...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4366 tasting notes

From two leaves and a bud

A yummy but complex berry blend. Forest berries combine with the flavor of pomegranate, apple, lavender, and hibiscus to create a balanced, sweet but relaxing herbal blend. Chamomile and lemon grass make this a great after-meal tea.

About two leaves and a bud View company

Seriously? The rest of you thought this ok at best. I found the hibiscus to be just a background filler note. The main flavors were pomegranate, strawberry, and lemon. I didn’t really notice the chamomile or apple. I did add sweetener and that may make the flavor difference. Anyway, I liked it.

Sort of looks like a WHITE flavored tea in color…a light /mellow orangish-pinkish-brown type color. Smells like berries and chamomile. Tastes like Hibiscus mostly, then apple and berries. Sour Hibiscus aftertaste…meh. Half of cup hot…meh. COLD is much better but still not AWESOME…just ok.

Thank-you to Melanie for this sample. I just came back from an outing at the local Museum. Venetian Glass by Dale Chihuly for those of you who know him. Fantastic! I have always loved the way light plays on glass (a couple of you live by Orient & Fume in Chico,CA and a few in Seattle where Dale is from). Anyway, afterwards my daughter Annalisa and I went to a Turkish shop for pastry and tea/coffee. She had pomegranite tea and I had Turkish coffee with cardamom. Nice small cup of heavy but good caffeine and semolina coconut honey cake. So good! I was not in the mood for more caffeine at home so decided to try an herbal tea. This Pomi-berry sounded interesting. The dry mix looked like a fluff of fine grass and white dust with some dry apple chunks and a very few pieces of what turns out to be pomegranite. I steeped the herbal tea 3 minutes creating a fragrent blush rose liquor. The flavor is somewhat odd. I could not place it at first. Camphor? No. Ah…now I have it…Lavender. How wierd. Apples, Chamomile, Pomegranite, Lemongrass and Lavender. A bit too odd for me. Not gross but odd. Maybe a roque fairy would like this or a real die-hard lavender lover but I just can’t put this together and say yum… I am glad to try it though!

It wasn’t until after I had opened the package and started brewing this tea that I had realized that this is a chamomile-lavender blend… sigh I really should read ingredients before I brew!

Oh well, I’ve had several strong black teas this morning, so I guess I’ve nothing to fear from a little chamomile and lavender.

Now that the tea has brewed I can smell the chamomile and lavender… and the hibiscus! After brewing the recommended 3 minutes, I tasted and it was a little weaker than I wanted so I increased the brew time for another 2 minutes.

It’s good – certainly not my favorite relaxation blend out there – but it’s alright. The hibiscus flavor is not overwhelming but does provide a nice body to the cup. The chamomile and lavender taste nice together. And the berry is sweet and tasty. Overall, a nice, relaxing cup… it would be better in the evening though!

Decided to try this, hoping that I could find a bag tea that I kind of liked for work. Smells very strongly of chamomille. It wasn’t terrible for a bagged tea, but I really didn’t taste much of the underlying fruit notes. To me it tasted more like chamomille. Still searching…

Smells like Christmas. Christmas berries, that is. Perfect for the first day in the 20°F range.

My mom got me this for Christmas, and I really wanted to like it. However, I have the same problems with it that I have with lots of other high camomile blends: it tastes like soap or a scented candle to me. My favorite part was the gorgeous pink color that it had when brewed.