Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Uncle Lee's Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Uncle Lee's Tea View company

Travelling Tea Box C

I felt like this tea had been contaminated by a lot of other teas in the box. What I could tell was it was a spring-like green with a little bit of seaweed taste. There were a lot of generic floral and perfume elements in the taste that came from the box methinks.

I got this because it was like a billion bags for cheap at Wal-Mart and I feel like all the cheap green teas should be about the same. They aren’t. I found this one very bitter and otherwise devoid of flavor.

LiberTEAS

I can never buy tea from Wal-Mart … or I should say I never will. I was about to buy tea from them and checked out the expiration date on it, and it was almost a year past the expiration date! They do not care about their tea, and I guess I’m a bit of a tea snob (or so I’ve been told) but really, that’s inexcusable, in my opinion.

i put three tea bags in a 1 liter teapot and steeped for about 3 minutes, but it wasn’t the best today.