Darjeeling

Edit tea info Last updated by Alana237

From Unknown

My sister brought this back for me from India. She got it from a street vendor, so I have no way of finding out the origins of this tea.

About Unknown View company

I used this as a base for making chai this afternoon. Yummy!

This tea totally matches my mood today – slight bitterness, with a bit of brightness peeking through. if I can ignore the astringency it’s not a bad tea, but it reminds me why I usually stay away from Darjeeling teas in general. (I’ll take any Assam or Yunnan over a Darjeeling)

Why am I bitter? Oh! Thanks for asking. :P

Turns out when I went to update my tea spreadsheet last night, I broke the sort order in my columns and now my ratings are no longer tied to the teas and it’s a huge mess and several years of data that’s just… nonsensical? I saved after I broke it so I don’t see how to get back.

But, fine. Ok. New start. I’m here. I can add my cupboard here. I can create a new spreadsheet, and why not. My tastes have adjusted over the years, along with my budget. :P (That’s the brightness poking through! :D)

Dexter

Sucks that you need to start your spreadsheet again…. :(

dope.

Cavocorax

I was able to salvage half of it! I have my overall rating, but no notes. So, hey that’s not so bad.