Edit tea info Last updated by Meghann M

From Unknown

Product description not available yet.

About Unknown View company

I wasn’t sure how to log this tea I received from Brandy, so I put it under custom. This tea is sinful. I added cream and sugar right away, I figured it would be a delicious treat made up this way at 11am. Wow, this tastes like an amaretto liquor. I could serve this after a fancy meal and wouldn’t need to liqours.

It is an awesome tea, isn’t it? I got it super cheap too – $4 for 4 ounces. Can’t beat a deal like that!

Meghann M

Wow that is a great price! Thanks for sharing some with me:)

Is this Adagio? No, they don’t have real alcohol flavors, right?

This isn’t Adagio, it’s just a no-name tea I found at a local tea and coffee shop. If anybody wants any, I can always buy more and do a swap with you.

I have an unknown Amaretto tea also. My guess would be that it’s from Metropolitan tea company but I’m not sure exactly. I added some milk and sugar ‘cause on its own it wasn’t quite as nice as I thought it should be. Then it turned into a nice sweet treat. I know this would hold up well as a latte. I might try this one that way soon.

I’m attempting to drink all my teas once through. I have teas that I got and have yet to try. How sad eh? Well that’s about to change. Lots of new tea tastes coming my way!