Edit tea info Last updated by K S

• “Under the heading of I should have known better. A small silver bag labeled black tea came in a pretty cup my wife got at Christmas. I opened the bag expecting loose leaf but found a couple small...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1251 tasting notes
  • “So! Attempt #2 at making iced tea for real. The first one was a lemon tea and I did not find it palatable at all. This particular tea came with the iced tea pitcher thing I bought. ...” Read full tasting note
    Starfevre 501 tasting notes

From Unknown

Product description not available yet.

About Unknown View company

Under the heading of I should have known better. A small silver bag labeled black tea came in a pretty cup my wife got at Christmas. I opened the bag expecting loose leaf but found a couple small bags instead. Why didn’t I stop. This horrible stuff tastes like perfumed bathroom powder. Nough said. I am going back to my earl grey I haven’t been logging for the last several days. Oh, and my wife doesn’t drink anything with caffeine and that’s how I ended up with this stuff.

Ninavampi

Oh dear…

Jillian

Urgh, sounds nasty.

timmya9433

You’re more adventurous than myself!

Overall…I oversweetened it. It’s not terrible, just very sweet. Well, I’m still getting the hang of iced tea and I’ll know not to put that much sugar in next time. The iced tea pitcher performed admirably. I cold brewed the black tea (one packet’s worth, loose) in the steeper overnight for about…11ish hours.

Attempt #3 coming soon.