1970 Menghai Sheng Pu-erh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

• “When you're a professional writer... sometimes you just don't feel like writing just for pleasure. I've had a lot of tea musings in my head that I would love to get on paper... But, physically, I...” Read full tasting note
    TeaPet 614 tasting notes

From Unknown

Product description not available yet.

About Unknown View company

When you’re a professional writer… sometimes you just don’t feel like writing just for pleasure. I’ve had a lot of tea musings in my head that I would love to get on paper… But, physically, I have not been able to in a long time.

This tea is great. Utterly comforting. There’s not much more I can say about it other than what I said in my previous note. It’s woody and earthy and campfire like. It’s a hearty but light tea. It just reminds me of experiencing the woods at night, with a roaring fire blazing through a pile of wild trees in the distance.

Sometimes, you really need to step back and realize just how much work does into everything you appreciate. Just imagine how much was done to create one little pu cake… or one ounce of a dancong… Imagine how many people have had to work tirelessly in the heat and at all hours to create this thing for you to enjoy. When I think about that… tea seems even more powerful to me. I wish that I was in the position to give back to those who have done so much for this world.. Maybe one day…

I’m sorry for the lack of notes lately… I want to write them… I just.. I need to be in the place to.

Tealizzy

Really good point. It does make it more powerful. I’ve been trying to be more present and enjoy the small things. Thanks for this.

boychik

i did enjoy reading this note ;)