BA38 Rooibos Vanilla

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dylan Oxford

From Upton Tea Imports

Rooibos flavored with genuine Bourbon vanilla. A great addition to our Rooibos offerings.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

Today I realized I have a few vanilla rooibos blends and I haven’t discovered which one I like the best yet. So I brewed up all three in my cupboard and had a taste off. This one wins!

The rooibos reminds me of tobacco, raisins and the way redwood smells. Vanilla tastes like real vanilla bean! Yay for it being pretty strong in this one as well. Together, they make for a smooth, creamy cup.

Boiling 8 min or more

Had this early this morning. It was… okay. Nothing special. The vanilla was more pronounced than it is in Adagio’s version, but it’s slightly odd. I think I’ll stick with the Celestial Seasonings version.

this stuff is just really good as a basic go-to tea – very tasty but almost neutral flavor, so it’s good no matter what you’re in the mood in – as opposed to teas which have particular fruity or floral or other flavors – which are good but you might have to be in the specific mood for them.