Vanilla Cream Fruit Tea (BF68)

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by mlc

From Upton Tea Imports

A caffeine-free fruit tea with hibiscus flowers, apple bits, rose hips, genuine Bourbon vanilla and flavoring.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

Let’s first be clear about one thing: the dry tea smells awful. The last ingredients here are “genuine bourbon vanilla” and “artificial flavor,” and at least one of those is dissolved in some kind of unpleasant solvent. Seriously, I imagine that there are teenagers huffing this stuff somewhere in a (presumably vain) attempt to get high.

When it’s actually brewed, though, things are much more pleasant. The vanilla flavor actually mostly fades away, leaving a reasonable (if unexceptional) fruit tea, nice for chilly autumn/winter evenings.

Boiling 8 min or more

I thought I had some kind of allergic type reaction to hibiscus But I’ve been drinking teas with it here lately and it hasn’t seemed to bother me, weird, Anyways……This one is not very tasty, Don’t taste much Vanilla and it’s way too tangy and tart and kinda sour, this just tastes like a really strange fruit tea, It don’t even taste like a specific fruit just some weird tangy sour fruit. Not very enjoyable as a warm tea to me, Maybe it would be better cold but I’ll never know that cuz i’m done with it after just half a cup.
Not My Cup Of Tea :)

The Hibiscus leaves makes this tea tart. Once sweetened it’s ok.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is OK, but barely. I use it to blend with other teas, but I will not buy it again. The real vanilla is drowned out by the fake vanilla.