Cranberry Tea (TF27)

Edit tea info Last updated by LucidOm
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 70 oz / 2076 ml

4 Images

From Upton Tea Imports

A cranberry flavored, whole-leaf black tea decorated with dried cranberry pieces.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

Not much to go by on the description because this Tea is pretty plain, black tea and cranberries with some flavors But its that simplicity that makes this Tea perfect. There is no spice to kill the natural cranberry flavor and you taste a very nice bold black tea first and foremost followed by the wonderful sweet and tart flavors of the cranberries. We have had Cape Cod Cranberry also by Upton and it has apples and hibiscus and tho it tastes of cranberry its more like cranberry sauce lol this one is more clean cut and proper than the other. Also one more thing I want to say is that other “cranberry teas” we had tasted like “cherry” cough syrup, yukky, NOT this one it is a Wonderful great tea, I do Recommend. Even if you don’t care cranberries you may like this one. Please check out the Photo on my blog :) Thanks.

Claire

Tommy your pictures are so much better than Upton’s pictures!

Thomas Edward(Toad)

Thank you, i try to get my lighting good for them :)

Ok, I shortened my steeping time just a little bit and man is the is yummy flavored tea. I’m generally not partial to flavored teas, but this one could grow on me. Still not sure I’ll buy it in any large amount, but I won’t hesitate to share a cup if it’s available! :)
The only negative for me is just how powerful the cranberry aroma is in the wet leaves after the first couple of steepings.

Flavors: Apple, Cranberry, Fruity, Plums

Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 270 OZ / 7984 ML

In keeping with Upton’s tendency to undershoot with their steeping time recommendations, an extra 15 seconds of steeping really brought out the incredible flavor of this tea, earning it the highest score I have ever given any tea here on Steepster!

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 5 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

I love this tea. It will put a smile on your face.