Bold Leaf Lapacho (Pao D'archo)

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Alex
Boiling 8 min or more

• β€œThis tea is better to drink before going to sleep because it will knock you out. I've let it go from 5 minutes to 20 minutes steeping. Supposedly, the longer the better for steeping this one. No...” Read full tasting note
    msejzer 7 tasting notes
  • β€œI hate to give a terrible first tasting note for this tea, but it's hard to describe the flavor. It doesn't taste like anything I've ever had before. It reminds me a little bit of the smell of...” Read full tasting note
    alexlo76 117 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

A pleasant, sweet beverage which is reported to have many health benefits. We recommend it for its pleasing flavor. Made from the inner bark of the lapacho tree, this herbal contains no caffeine.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

This tea is better to drink before going to sleep because it will knock you out. I’ve let it go from 5 minutes to 20 minutes steeping. Supposedly, the longer the better for steeping this one. No reason to resteep this one because one cup and I’m done. It has a flavor I can’t describe yet it’s familiar too. Tons of health benefits affiliated with Lapacho make this a good sleepy time herbal tea.

James R

I need to try that one! Been sick I need a good herbal besides chamomile!

Puerhtothepeople

I did manage to set some aside for you. The tulsi is also good for immune system health too

I hate to give a terrible first tasting note for this tea, but it’s hard to describe the flavor. It doesn’t taste like anything I’ve ever had before. It reminds me a little bit of the smell of clean hay, with a slighty spicy aftertaste. I don’t think it’s destined to become a favorite, but it’s definitely worth trying.