Magnolia Blossom Oolong - ZM65

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

• “Backlog: A really nice Magnolia oolong. Delicately soft, sweet, and pleasantly floral. The sweetness reminds me of nectar. The floral notes develop as I sip, and there are notes of fruit...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4641 tasting notes
  • “This is pretty good - great oolong flavor of lightly grassy with lots of buttery. The magnolia floral is moderate - nice enough to taste it, but not overpowering, finishing off sweet and tangy. A...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1075 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown #3. Enjoying my last cup of this beautiful tea. It's so light and floral. Unlike the movie I'm watching - Immortals. Sheesh. I've not watched a movie with this much gore in a long...” Read full tasting note
    EmiCreech 207 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

This Guangdong specialty is a lovely oolong tea, scented with magnolia flowers. Alternately known as Orchid Oolong or in Chinese Yu Lan, this selection is a must try for those who appreciate a fine scented tea. The flavor nuances are unique, but hints of jasmine lend a recognizable character.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

Backlog:

A really nice Magnolia oolong. Delicately soft, sweet, and pleasantly floral.

The sweetness reminds me of nectar. The floral notes develop as I sip, and there are notes of fruit in there too, something between apple and melon. Nice.

Subsequent infusions became more flavorful, the floral tones became sharper and more focused. Notes of grapefruit are tasted … the sweeter notes of grapefruit, not so much the tart or bitter of grapefruit.

Overall, a really pleasant Oolong.

This is pretty good – great oolong flavor of lightly grassy with lots of buttery. The magnolia floral is moderate – nice enough to taste it, but not overpowering, finishing off sweet and tangy. A very friendly floral tea that is easy to drink.
Later infusions I got a bit of grapefruit notes, but yet not bitter or tart.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/magnolia-oolong-from-upton-tea-imports-tea-review/

Sipdown #3.

Enjoying my last cup of this beautiful tea. It’s so light and floral. Unlike the movie I’m watching – Immortals. Sheesh. I’ve not watched a movie with this much gore in a long time. People literally smashing other people to bits. I guess the one thing that goes with this tea is the beauty that is Henry Cavill.

It’s not living as such that’s important, Theseus. It’s living rightly.