Doomni Estate Assam SFTGFOP CL

Edit tea info Last updated by Patrick M. McLeod

1 Tasting Note View all

• “For no other reason than convention, I usually don't brew a pot of Assam after lunch. I brewed this sample this evening and am sipping my way through it now, looking for a kick to keep my writing...” Read full tasting note
    misternaxal 12 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

The attractive, tippy leaves produce an enticing cup with a malty character and flavor notes of dark berries. With its pleasing, subtle sweetness and well-balanced flavor profile, we suggest trying it straight but if desired, it could accommodate a splash of milk.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

1 Tasting Note

For no other reason than convention, I usually don’t brew a pot of Assam after lunch. I brewed this sample this evening and am sipping my way through it now, looking for a kick to keep my writing going for a few more hours. You might mistake this Assam for a strong Ceylon black tea; while it tastes like an Assam, it isn’t too malty up front and it has a pleasant backbone to it that lasts for seconds. It’s not your strong, malty, smack-you-on-both-cheeks Assam! I would consider this tea both in the morning or, unlike other Assams, later in the day, too.

Bonnie

I do like a good smack in the cheeks though!