South African Honeybush Superior (BA28)

Honeybush Tea
Honey Bush Leaves
Edit tea info Last updated by Rumpus Parable

• “I've never tried honeybush tea before. I can see why they called it honey-bush. It has a sweet honey note to it. Very drinkable. Quite exquisite mild taste. Reminds me of something that i can't...” Read full tasting note
    malomorgen 224 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

This caffeine-free tisane has a pleasant taste, with honey-like notes and a mild spiciness. The complex aroma is full and inviting, with fruity nuances.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

I’ve never tried honeybush tea before. I can see why they called it honey-bush. It has a sweet honey note to it. Very drinkable. Quite exquisite mild taste. Reminds me of something that i can’t quite define.

Now a bit of education:
“Honeybush tea is made as a simple herbal infusion. One of its early recognized benefits as a tea substitute is its lack of caffeine, which makes it especially suited for nighttime consumption and for those who experience nervousness and want to avoid ordinary tea. As a result, it had a reputation as a calming beverage, though it may not have any specific sedative properties.”
“The tea can be consumed daily, or can be rotated with other beverage teas, such as Rooibos and ordinary tea. For treatment of coughs, or as an aid in regulating blood sugar in diabetes, or helping reduce menopausal symptoms, the tea would be taken several times per day.”