Livingstonia Estate GFBOP

Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole

• “Very interesting. It is much lighter in taste. A thin liquor. Refreshing. Pretty steeped leaves - several different colors of greens and browns. I'm not sure I've had much experience with...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 539 tasting notes
  • “Dry leaf smells malty and a little earth-like. Liquor is golden, clear, a little astringent, and surprisingly light-bodied. The malt and honey flavor, too, are light, and are roughly equal in...” Read full tasting note
    KiwiDelight 164 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

As most tea production in Tanzania is CTC, we are pleased to be able to offer you this distinctive orthodox selection. The cup is lighter in color than many African teas, but has a zesty and flavorful profile, reminiscent of some high-grown Ceylon teas.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

Very interesting.

It is much lighter in taste. A thin liquor. Refreshing.

Pretty steeped leaves – several different colors of greens and browns. I’m not sure I’ve had much experience with Ceylons so I can’t really compare or vouch for the description as being like a Ceylon.

I like this a lot better than the other African teas I’ve had. Though it doesn’t resteep well.

Dry leaf smells malty and a little earth-like. Liquor is golden, clear, a little astringent, and surprisingly light-bodied. The malt and honey flavor, too, are light, and are roughly equal in strength. A cup of this tea is nice yet stimulating to drink during a summer’s mid-morning.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML