Pomegranate Magnolia White Tea TW30

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Awkward Soul

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea is very tasty! It has a lovely floral level, fresh juicy white tea base and a tasty sweet fruity finish. If you love floral whites, this is a must try! I very much enjoyed it! However,...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 937 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

Description:
A white tea with modest tip, coupled with the flavor of pomegranate and magnolia flowers.
Ingredients:
tea, pomegranate kernels, rose petals, pomegranate juice concentrate, artificial flavor
Origin:
Germany

Steeping Suggestions: –
Leaf Quantity: 2¼g/cup
Water Temp: 180°
Steep Time: 3 min

About Upton Tea Imports View company

1 Tasting Note

However, the only thing I didn’t like about this tea was I couldn’t ID the fruity as pomegranate, tastes maybe more like a hibiscus, without any tart. The fruityness does go well with the floral and white tea base though.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/pomegranate-magnolia-white-tea-from-upton-tea-imports-tea-review/
Lots of pictures of my pomegranate tree in bloom!