Creme Caramel

Edit tea info Last updated by Cheryl

From Upton Tea Imports

Description:
Black tea from Sri Lanka with a mild, creamy caramel aroma. Pieces of caramel are added to complement this flavorful blend. Enjoyable on cold days, and throughout the seasons. Back in stock!
Ingredients:
black tea, caramel pieces (condensed milk, sugar, butter), artificial flavor
Origin:
Germany

Steeping Suggestions: –
Leaf Quantity: 2¼ g/cup
Water Temp: 212°
Steep Time: 4 min.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

An absolutely delightful caramel-flavored black tea with a distinct caramel flavor. Thank you Lori for sharing this tea with me. I enjoyed this tea while relaxing with a good book tonight.

A delicious cup—definite caramel-ly aroma and flavor with the real caramel bits in blend. Creamy without added milk; lightly sweet. A luscious dessert tea or afternoon pick-me-up. 2nd infusion is cloudy with a slight reduction in flavor but still tasty.

An absolutely delightful caramel-flavored black tea. This tea has just the right amount of sweetness (it doesn’t taste sugary), and has a distinct caramel flavor, which doesn’t obscure the flavor of the tea itself. I have purchased this tea several times, and continue to keep it on my shopping list.

Super old sample, I think from Tastybrew!

Was actually a decent caramel black tea. I will have to make it side by side with teaG’s caramel tea just for fun :)