Tie-Guan-Yin Oolong 2nd Grade

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LadyLondonderry
Boiling

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I loved the clear, bright yellow color of this tea! Very sunshiney. This is actually my third cup, and I feel quite smug for finally winning at guess-that-smell: grape leaves! The soaked tea leaves...” Read full tasting note
    beckymew 69 tasting notes

From Upton Tea Imports

A classic Tie-Guan-Yin, with dark-golden, rolled leaves, producing a flavorful cup with the aroma of sweet raisins complemented with robust earthy tones. The fine flavor lingers on the palate with a toasty, sweet aftertaste.

About Upton Tea Imports View company

1 Tasting Note

I loved the clear, bright yellow color of this tea! Very sunshiney. This is actually my third cup, and I feel quite smug for finally winning at guess-that-smell: grape leaves! The soaked tea leaves especially have that vibe, bringing back memories of an old Army friend who made the best dolmas I’ve ever had.
There’s more to it than just “oh hey it has some veg-tastic undertones,” but that will have to wait. I have to get to the post office before it closes!

Boiling