Jasmine Bouquet

White Tea
Chamomile, Chrysanthemum, Goji Berries, Marigold Flowers
Flowers, Orchids
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

• “So this is another miss for me in this month's verdant box. For starters, i'm not a fan of their jasmine white. This is less offensive to me than the lavender, blergamot failure, but it's still...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5369 tasting notes
  • “And finally a review of my current cup of tea lol. This has been keeping me company as I have been watching curling earlier, then put on some classical music, vacuumed the house, did all my laundry...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 989 tasting notes
  • “*Here's Hoping Traveling Teabox Round #3 - Tea #29* Sometimes jasmine tastes almost like bubblegum to me, and this one does. It's surprising because it seems like there are more of the other...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1523 tasting notes
  • “From the Here's Hoping Teabox3. Hmmm, I like this one. It seems to have some mixed reviews, but I am partial to Verdant's jasmine and I do like chrysanthemum. Its really floral, delicate and lots...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1075 tasting notes

From Verdant Tea (Special)

Ingredients: Yunnan White Jasmine, Chrysanthemum, Chamomile, Linden Leaf, Goji Berries, Marigold

About Verdant Tea (Special) View company

So this is another miss for me in this month’s verdant box. For starters, i’m not a fan of their jasmine white. This is less offensive to me than the lavender, blergamot failure, but it’s still not a win.

I Also don’t understand verdant’s steeping parameters. it’s always 1 min…though to be fair this month there is a 2 min steep happening there. With this one, all i’m getting is chamomile, with hints of jasmine….the goji berry flavour is nowhere to be found. oh well… one left to try tonight and see how that one rates…

And finally a review of my current cup of tea lol. This has been keeping me company as I have been watching curling earlier, then put on some classical music, vacuumed the house, did all my laundry from my trip, and cleaned up the kitchen/bedroom. Oh, and played with the cat lol. This is still such a beautiful cup, it’s light and sweet and although it is summery, I also can picture drinking this while light snow is falling in the night. Which it very well might be doing outside here haha. Delicious, and I am nearing the end of this one too, would have liked this to be made available for furher purchase, maybe it will be in the future! Oh, and just checked – I haven’t actually reviewed this one before LOL. So here’s a quick rundown of this tea, which I have enjoyed many times already -

Smells delicious, light jasmine and florals. I usually steep for around 2 mins, and the aroma is heavenly, if you enjoy jasmine haha. The flavor is creamy and sweet, its like Verdant’s lovely Yunnan White Jasmine, but enhanced with even more florals. There is also a strong linen note in the mouthfeel and flavor. This is just delicious and reminds me of light sprinklings of rain or snow, dew covered lawns early in the morning, flower gardens, springtime, and delicate morning frost. Light and beautiful.

Here’s Hoping Traveling Teabox Round #3 – Tea #29

Sometimes jasmine tastes almost like bubblegum to me, and this one does. It’s surprising because it seems like there are more of the other ingredients than there are of the jasmine white tea, unless everything is infused with jasmine. But I mostly get a jasmine flavor. There is also something that reminds me of allergies, something floral/pollen I don’t like very much but the jasmine is so nice I can live with it. The second steep was lovely as well, just less jasmine. I think the Yunnan on its own would be better than this blend.
Steep #1 // 30 min after boiling // 2 min
Steep #2 // 25 min after boiling // 3 min

From the Here’s Hoping Teabox3.

Hmmm, I like this one. It seems to have some mixed reviews, but I am partial to Verdant’s jasmine and I do like chrysanthemum. Its really floral, delicate and lots of hay notes. Tastes like dandelions too. With that said, I can see why it has mixed reviews, but I might squirrel this one away for myself!

Meh…
Thanks to Sil for sharing anyway.
Sipdown!

2031 tasting notes

There have been a ton of “bouquet” blends in the club lately; lucky for me I do enjoy floral teas, otherwise I would have been really disappointed. I didn’t look at this one closely before I brewed it so I didn’t realize it was a white tea, but it seems to have turned out pretty well.

I get some fresh jasmine, notes of hay and apple from the chamomile, and a bright tartness from the goji berry. The white tea gives the whole thing a smooth, marshmallowy sweetness that is very pleasant. I do happen to like this tea a lot.

Stephanie

That actually sounds quite nice!

Floral, pine, lemon. That’s what I’m getting here. Not a bad combination, but just not a favorite of mine.