Jasmine Bouquet

White Tea
Chamomile, Chrysanthemum, Goji Berries, Marigold Flowers
Flowers, Orchids
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

From Verdant Tea (Special)

Ingredients: Yunnan White Jasmine, Chrysanthemum, Chamomile, Linden Leaf, Goji Berries, Marigold

About Verdant Tea (Special) View company

So this is another miss for me in this month’s verdant box. For starters, i’m not a fan of their jasmine white. This is less offensive to me than the lavender, blergamot failure, but it’s still not a win.

I Also don’t understand verdant’s steeping parameters. it’s always 1 min…though to be fair this month there is a 2 min steep happening there. With this one, all i’m getting is chamomile, with hints of jasmine….the goji berry flavour is nowhere to be found. oh well… one left to try tonight and see how that one rates…

From the Here’s Hoping Teabox3.

Hmmm, I like this one. It seems to have some mixed reviews, but I am partial to Verdant’s jasmine and I do like chrysanthemum. Its really floral, delicate and lots of hay notes. Tastes like dandelions too. With that said, I can see why it has mixed reviews, but I might squirrel this one away for myself!

Meh…
Thanks to Sil for sharing anyway.
Sipdown!

1914 tasting notes

There have been a ton of “bouquet” blends in the club lately; lucky for me I do enjoy floral teas, otherwise I would have been really disappointed. I didn’t look at this one closely before I brewed it so I didn’t realize it was a white tea, but it seems to have turned out pretty well.

I get some fresh jasmine, notes of hay and apple from the chamomile, and a bright tartness from the goji berry. The white tea gives the whole thing a smooth, marshmallowy sweetness that is very pleasant. I do happen to like this tea a lot.

Stephanie

That actually sounds quite nice!

Floral, pine, lemon. That’s what I’m getting here. Not a bad combination, but just not a favorite of mine.