Russian Caravan

Edit tea info Last updated by Ewa

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Cloudy day. Giant pot of Russian Caravan. You know you are jealous! This is the first Russian Caravan that I've tried, although it is not my first time having it, I've just been busy. Ugh...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes

From Vices and Spices

Product description not available yet.

About Vices and Spices View company

1 Tasting Note

Cloudy day. Giant pot of Russian Caravan.

You know you are jealous!

This is the first Russian Caravan that I’ve tried, although it is not my first time having it, I’ve just been busy. Ugh school. Ugh masters thesis. Ugh life. It’s very nice, not as smoky as I thought it would be, but since I don’t have a basis for comparison, I have no idea if what I thought is what a Russian caravan is supposed to taste like. If that makes any sense. Still! I like it. Great afternoon tea.

In other news, have managed to break my teapot’s lid. Yes, the same teapot for which I already had to go out and buy a replacement lid for. Which turned out to be the lid of a little Vaguely Asian™ tea cup. I am now using the saucer from the same cup as a replacement lid. When that inevitably breaks because I am clumsy liek woah, I will probably attempt to use the cup as a lid, because dammit I am getting my money’s worth!

~lauren.

Oh no! The trials and tribulations continue on that teapot lid! LOL I recall your original hunt-for-lid stories ….