Black Chai Blend
Black Pepper, Cardamom, Co2 Decaffeinated Black Tea, Orange Peel, Spices
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by MissLena

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Oops, I haven't reviewed this yet, and I've drank a fair few cups of this one..tonight, I made it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. *Aside* - Now that I found out I can have the original Silk...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 825 tasting notes

From Victoria Epicure/Epicure Selections

Promote serenity with this soothing and aromatic decaffeinated chai blend.

About Victoria Epicure/Epicure Selections View company

1 Tasting Note

Oops, I haven’t reviewed this yet, and I’ve drank a fair few cups of this one..tonight, I made it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Aside – Now that I found out I can have the original Silk almond milk, I am branching off to the flavors and unsweetened, still a bit worrying for me to have it, but I will get over it soon considering I drank a carton of the other one, and they both have almonds. Settle down paranoid brain. LOL. Anyways, tea review.

Tea Review

So this tea is pretty good on it’s own, or in a latte with almond milk, I had it with the regular almond milk and it really was epic. Tonight, it’s not quite as sweet as no sugar in it, but the flavors mesh nicely with the nuttiness and make for a smooth, spicy little chai. And the vanilla at the end..mmmmm. This is one of the rare decaf chais I have found, and it’s actually not bad at all! The main flavors are probably cardamom and black pepper as it’s pretty spicy, but rich enough to hold its own without caffeine. It might help that the recommended steeping time is 5-6 minutes lol and I did the full 6 today. Quite tasty.

Overall, a tasty decaf black tea option for before bed. I also like the name, and it makes a good latte and is also decent straight up. I will have to write a note when I have it straight next. Hmm, and I bet it’s pretty good with honey too haha. Happy to have ordered it in my Epicure order!

OMGsrsly

I like the unsweetened best. :)