Oolong Chardonnay

Fruit Herbal Oolong Blend
Cinnamon, Dried Papaya, Natural Flavours, Oolong Tea, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Vanilla Bean
Edit tea info Last updated by Pyroxy

From Vintage TeaWorks

Inspired by Chardonnay, we blended natural ingredients to create an
 oolong tea blend that is full bodied with luscious tropical hints of
 papaya, citrus, and vanilla balanced with a touch of cinnamon spice.

About Chardonnay – Chardonnay is a full-bodied, white wine that has medium acidity and is often aged in oak. It can range from bright and elegant to dense and fruity in style. Some of Chardonnay’s more common descriptors include pears, butter, toast, melon, butterscotch, and spice. Chardonnay has a richness and structure that can be world class….when you grab the right bottle.

Tea and Food Pairings – This blend celebrates Chardonnay perfectly. Pair our Oolong Chardonnay with seafood, spicy
dishes or duck.

About Vintage TeaWorks View company

Sweet, smooth. You get a little traditional Oolong flavor but the inclusion of papaya is so unique that it’s like trying it for the first time.

Thank you, LiberTEAS! This is almost certainly one I wouldn’t have found on my own. I’m glad I’ve tried it now, because I really like it.

This brews up the color of a dark white wine and tastes, if not exactly like wine, at least similar enough that the name fits. It’s one where I can’t really identify individual flavors; it blends into one harmonious one that I like. There is undoubtedly some fruitiness and a tang to it, and a floral note that must come from the rose petals. I’ll have to decide whether I want to buy it as I work my way through the rest of the sample.

__Morgana__