Garden City Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle

1 Tasting Note View all

From Virtuous Teas

A lush green tea base serves as the backdrop to sweet pumpkin, carrot and rose with a hint of vanilla.
A best seller, and excellent iced!

About Virtuous Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I love how Virtuous has a little basket of their bestsellers as free samples. As I was checking out the last time I was there, the woman sort of waved the basket in front of me and said “Free samples! Help yourself.” I got very excited of course, and took this one as well as a few others.

No steeping paramaters provided, and I didn’t feel like going online, so I just did a general 180 degree, 2 minute steep.

I don’t get a lot of flavor out of this. It’s really creamy, that I will say. After looking at the description of the tea online, I taste hints of vanilla and pumpkin. There’s a really light green taste behind that as well.

It says it’s excellent iced, and I’m brewing it hot, so that might be something too. I don’t dislike the tea, it’s just a bit lackluster for me. Leaving off a rating because I’m not sure it’s fair to review a tea badly just because I might have made it wrong, especially when I’m the only review!