Jasmine Pearl

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dana

• “When I had this one tonight it honestly came across as more sweet than floral. Almost in a bubble gummy kind of way. It was seriously tasty. Still jasmine but not the perfumey jasmine that I also...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 642 tasting notes
  • “This is my ever day tea while I’m at work. I find it very light and enjoyable to sip on while I work. I usually pop 2 of them in a cup of hot water and slowly refill it throughout the...” Read full tasting note
    Naptunian 4 tasting notes

From Vital Tea Leaf

Our very popular good quality Jasmine white tea good for calming, relaxing, and high in antioxidant, low in caffeine. Tastes aromatic with jasmine flavor. Each of this pearl was individual hand rolled. Highly recommended for everyday drinking.

About Vital Tea Leaf View company

When I had this one tonight it honestly came across as more sweet than floral. Almost in a bubble gummy kind of way. It was seriously tasty. Still jasmine but not the perfumey jasmine that I also love. This might be a jasmine for people who want to like jasmine but can’t stand floral teas. :) I get a few small bitter notes as the cup becomes completely cold. But I used a lower water temp than I think I have before and steeped for less time. Might also have contributed to the surprising sweetness. Upping rating based on this steep.

This is my ever day tea while I’m at work. I find it very light and enjoyable to sip on while I work. I usually pop 2 of them in a cup of hot water and slowly refill it throughout the afternoon. The first three steeps are probably the best.

I picked this bag up from Vital about 2 years ago while I was in SF.

190 °F / 87 °C