Jasmine Pearl

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dana

• “Now that I have this in my cupboard I can give it a proper review. The scent is unmistakably jasmine. The pearls are so lovely. The first steep (mine was longer than the package recommends) was...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 595 tasting notes
  • “This is my ever day tea while I'm at work. I find it very light and enjoyable to sip on while I work. I usually pop 2 of them in a cup of hot water and slowly refill it throughout the afternoon. ...” Read full tasting note
    Naptunian 4 tasting notes

From Vital Tea Leaf

Our very popular good quality Jasmine white tea good for calming, relaxing, and high in antioxidant, low in caffeine. Tastes aromatic with jasmine flavor. Each of this pearl was individual hand rolled. Highly recommended for everyday drinking.

About Vital Tea Leaf View company

Now that I have this in my cupboard I can give it a proper review. The scent is unmistakably jasmine. The pearls are so lovely. The first steep (mine was longer than the package recommends) was deeply sweet and mildly jasmine. The second steep was more bitter, more floral and more jasmine. The sweetness vanished. But, I did steep for much longer than recommended for my first. :) But overall, this is a really good jasmine pearl.

This is my ever day tea while I’m at work. I find it very light and enjoyable to sip on while I work. I usually pop 2 of them in a cup of hot water and slowly refill it throughout the afternoon. The first three steeps are probably the best.

I picked this bag up from Vital about 2 years ago while I was in SF.

190 °F / 87 °C