Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by unfeasible

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Mmmm. I'd had this tea before at the teahouse, and was really glad I could pick some up in a bag. There are a lot of really complex flavors in here that I love; ginger, peppermint, cinnamon... The...” Read full tasting note
    unfeasible 59 tasting notes

From Wanderer's Teahouse & Cafe

Feel like you’re going to get ill? Need something to give your immune system a boost? Don’t want to have a medicinal tea that tastes terrible. Well, try some of our exclusive Immune support tea. Contains: Astragalus, Echinacea, Peppermint, Dandelion, Ginger, Rose petals, Licorice & Cinnamon.

About Wanderer's Teahouse & Cafe View company

1 Tasting Note

Mmmm. I’d had this tea before at the teahouse, and was really glad I could pick some up in a bag. There are a lot of really complex flavors in here that I love; ginger, peppermint, cinnamon… The addition of the cinnamon really is genius. It’s just about the flavor though; the first time I tried this was when I had a head cold and a sore throat. It soothed everything away for several hours. I love having this to brew at home.