Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by unfeasible

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Wow. This is my first time trying a genmaicha. I'm blown away by the toasty rice flavor. They really weren't kidding when they said it had a rice-y taste. It quite effectively gets rid of the...” Read full tasting note
    unfeasible 59 tasting notes

From Wanderer's Teahouse & Cafe

Genmaicha is a flavorful Japanese classic which includes a stunning combination of whole, fresh Green Sencha leaves combined with roasted organic brown rice. The almost sweet, toasted flavor of the rice adds a lovely contribution to the whole bodied green tea leaves. A great tea for early dining, and well suited for afternoon dishes.

About Wanderer's Teahouse & Cafe View company

1 Tasting Note

Wow. This is my first time trying a genmaicha. I’m blown away by the toasty rice flavor. They really weren’t kidding when they said it had a rice-y taste. It quite effectively gets rid of the bitter flavor often found in a lot of green teas. I’m not sure how it compares to other genmaicha, as I’ve only had this one, but now I’m hooked.