This tea was a gift brought from Singapore. It’s the best white tea I’ve ever tasted. I usually have a cup at the end of the evening. It has a subtle flavour that tastes best when you don’t oversteep it.
Bai Hao Yin Zhen is the best of White tea and grown Zhenhe and Funding county in Fujian Province. It is named from its unique appearance – the leaf is as straight as covered with white soft silver hair. Characterized by it delicate fragrance, thick and refreshing taste with light yellow liquid.
METHOD OF MAKING TEA
1. To makes a perfect cup of tea, warm up the tea set with boiling water and empty.
2. Add the tea leaf into teapot and fills up with boiling water. (Temperature about 80oC)
3. Clear away the top foamy layer and covers up the teapot with its lid.
4. Pour away the first round or infuses the tea nearly 1 minute before serving.
5. The tea could be prepared for 4~5 rounds.
6. We suggest that each round of infuse timing be extended by 10~30 second to maintain the strong and sweet flavor
Company description not available.
China Yin Zhen Bai Hao Downy White Pekoe (ZW80)Upton Tea Imports
Silver Needle White Tea (Fuding Bai Hao Yin Zhen)Jing Tea
Bai Hao Yin Zhen (Silver Needle) White Tea (Organic)Seven Cups
Certified Organic * Bai Hao Yin Zhen * Silver Needle White TeaChina Gifts (eBay store)
Organic Nonpareil Silver Needle White Tea (Bai Hao Yin Zhen)Teavivre
Bai Hao Yin Zhen - Fujian White Tea - Spring 2012Norbu Tea