Green Tea
Rice, Roasted, Umami, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Scatterbrain

From Wegmans

Product description not available yet.

About Wegmans View company

This was my first time trying genmaicha tea, and I must say that I quite enjoyed it. At first, I was a little put off by it, it was just so unfamiliar and new to me and I thought it was a little strange at first. But I didn’t give up on it and as I kept sipping and familiarizing myself with the unique flavor, I grew to really enjoy it. I have no previous experience with any kind of genmaicha so I’m sure I’m not a good judge of what a “good” matcha iri genmaicha should be, and I’m sure there are much better choices out there than Wegmans, but I found it very comforting on this cold winter’s night.

My first cup back home from vacation. My friend did not enjoy this, so he gave me a pouch full.

This tea is a vibrant green with the classic small rice pebbles scattered about. I enjoyed it quite it bit. It has smooth wooded roast flavor and of course smells of rice cakes. This snack taste is covered with a vegetal umami and goes down very smoothly. Its nice to actually sit and brew a cup to enjoy, but I do miss being away from home.

Flavors: Rice, Roasted, Umami, Vegetal

This tea is fantastic if you’re feeling adventurous. It’s the perfect blend of matcha and popcorn flavors! It definitely has a kick of caffiene to it, too.