Rooibos Strawberry Cream

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cinoi

From Wegmans

An Exotic Adventure

Rooibos is an herb native to South Africa. Its needle-like leaves are harvested, naturally processed and dried to form “tea” leaves. With the added sweet aromas of strawberries and cream, we think you’ll find this red creation an exotic adventure.

About Wegmans View company

Major headache, trying this to ease the pain, not really cutting it right now. Not that I thought this would make the headache go away, I didn’t, I just thought it would help to relax me, instead, I think I just need to go to sleep early…Sorry for the complaining.

Tea: Very dark today, perhaps oversteeped, definitely taste rooibos and strawberries, the cream is mostly lost, but it just adds a different flavor to the strawberries, not creamy per se, but varied.

You aren’t complaining. Maybe you need a little caffeine. Sometimes warm just isn’t enough for me. I hate headaches. They’re the worst. Transfering from the couch back into my chair takes more movement than for an able bodied person to just stand so when I have a headache I’m normally too sore to move. i.e. too sore to make tea. Feel better!

Thanks, I needed to sleep it off, feeling better now :)

Glad to hear you’re feeling better. Headaches blow.

I had some of this last night and it tasted like Rooibos but NOT the Strawberry and Cream I remember…I wonder if the shelf life is getting weak…or maybe I just need to steep longer??? Sigh….