Almond Ode to Joy Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by jeweledthumb
Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

From Wegmans

Steeping instructions: Per 8oz water, 1 tsp
Water temp: 200-212 degrees
time: 4-6 minutes

Ingredients: apple pieces, palned almonds, crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, natural flavors

origin: Turkey

$49.99 per pound

About Wegmans View company

1 Tasting Note

So I went to Wegmans today again for soup supplies, and couldn’t resist going down the tea aisle (also, have I mentioned that they sell Republic of Tea cheaper than World Market AND their own online shop – most of the cans are $7.99 or $8.99 – awesome). Sorry, side note.

This is basically Davidstea Forever Nuts which is pretty awesome. BUT it’s only marginally cheaper than the Davidstea version. Davidstea FN is $3.835/ounce for lower quantities and then $3.451/ounce for the larger quantities (plus you get the free tin) and the Wegmans version is $3.125/ounce. Still cheaper, but not as significant as some of their whites or green teas, for example.

Either way, I heard this was seasonal, but the tin at my store didn’t have the seasonal label so that makes me think it’s going to be part of the regular collection which is awesome, and it won’t make me feel guilty about drinking my Tiesta Tea version (and also won’t be nearly as frustrating if they don’t have that sale again this year, though I hope they do!).

Anyway, rambling aside (nm there’s more). I’m about to have 3 free Starbucks rewards and I want to pick expensive good Teavana tea for my rewards. Any recommendations?

Oh right, 3tsp+ sweetener