Tomo Sencha

Green Tea
Grass
Edit tea info Last updated by LutherC

From Wegmans

Echoes of grass and sun-warmed straw present in this light-bodied tea with a pleasing flowery-green fragrance. This Tomo (which means friend in Japanese) Sencha, is a minimally processed blend of many fine tea leaves and it’s the tea to enjoy anytime you need a quick lift. Country of Origin: Japan.

About Wegmans View company

Got a bit of this from wegmans to try (from the bulk loose tins). Was just too grassy for me.

casey

I agree with the above. It must be an acquired taste. Not for me.

I love the variety available in the World of Tea…but, at this point, I’d have to say that sencha is my go-to tea. Inexpensive, good taste…nice mixture of grassiness and sweetness. This one is great for a store brand…I actually think I prefer it to the Yamamotoyama sencha. I’ll have to venture out more and try more senchas…this one is definitely doing the trick for now though.

First loose leaf tea (and therefore first Sencha) that I’ve tried. Pleasant, light taste with nice hints of grass. Very inexpensive

Flavors: Grass

1 tsp

This is probably one of my favorite daily green teas right now. Really good stuff! Drink it all the time at work.

Tastes like fresh cut grass in a delicious way. A nice, light green.