Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Lemon Green Tea makes for a deliciously simple morning wake-up drink, and goes especially well with a drizzle of honey as a sweetener. This buttery-green tea blends three different styles of green tea with the perfect amount of lemongrass to create a blend that is delicious hot and quenching and reviving iced.

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

Oh! What a lovely combo of green teas this has! I totally agree with the product description saying that the green tea has a buttery texture to it, too! Very nice.

The Lemongrass is perfectly assisting the green teas, here! I wouldn’t change the ratio at all!

This is smooth and flavorful. It’s very delicious.

I’d also agree with the hint of pine needle taste – moreso – as it cools at room temp for a bit and more towards the end of the sip.

Another winner – NOT to be passed up – from Whispering Pines – YUM!

What? Reviewing my own tea? Isn’t that…biased?

No way! =D

See, I make my teas for me. I work on the perfect flavor for me – and that’s when they go retail. So here’s what I like about this lemon green :)

It’s buttery. I just have some sort of addiction to light, sweet, buttery green teas.

The body is a nice meduim-green with some pine notes here and there.

As for the lemon – it’s a really ideal amount of lemongrass that mixed with the buttery bancha perfectly. It lingers for a few seconds along with the sweetness of the base greens, which is very nice. It’s the last flavor to leave my tongue.

The aroma is of herbally-lemon and buttery-green tea.

This tea is INCREDIBLE cold-brewed. I stick two tablespoons in 40 oz of water in the fridge for 9 hours and out comes the most perfectly cold buttery-sweet lemon green tea you’ll ever have. I also grab a second infusion with the same two tablespoons for 10 hours. Love this stuff!

KallieBoo!

If you like light, sweet, buttery green teas you would love the walnut green tea from The Tea Grotto! Unfortunately you can’t order it online :[

ashmanra

Only two tablespoons for forty ounces? That is phenomenal! Eighty ounces with the resteep!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Yeah, I love vegetal greens like dragon well, too. Been wanting to do a swap with someone but don’t exactly have much to trade but my own. haha. I’ve also been wanting to try a walnut green tea, actually. Any others you would recommend?

Whispering Pines Tea Company

@ashmanra, yep! I try to make things that can be conserved :) For instance, my Golden Sunrise black tea makes a gallon with 2 tablespoons!

LiberTEAS

I get what you’re saying about “making your teas for you.” However, it has been stated by Steepster that it is better if a tea company does not rate their own teas because it could possibly skew the numeric rating system. I am personally glad that you didn’t immediately give this a 100, and I don’t see a problem with reviewing your tea, but rating it… ehhh… I don’t agree with doing this.

I agree! :) I’ve removed the rating. Thanks for pointing that out! :D

Bonnie

I recommend grabbing the preorder of the Verdant tea Dragonwell that is a limited time offer of a higher than usual quality and at a great price. They also have sample sizes of green tea’s that are worth trying and especially Laoshan Green.