Coconut Chamomile - DISCONTINUED

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

• “I really enjoyed this tea, I know I did. Trouble is, I opened this sample the other night when I was really really not feeling good. Here's what I do know: I strained one cup off for the bf but...” Read full tasting note
    LondoMollari 41 tasting notes
  • “I can smell and taste a hint of coconut, it’s like being on a beach lol but with a Warm drink lol very calming and nice, I put my fave meadow foam hunny in and it’s just a wonderful vacation in my...” Read full tasting note
    SaraFitz 87 tasting notes

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

DISCONTINUED

Coconut Chamomile is a very soothing and flavorful blend, perfect for relaxing in the morning, afternoon, or evening. Coconut Chamomile tastes great whether iced or hot. I enjoy coldbrewing this blend for 12 hours and enjoying it mid-day on a hike or to cool off from a run.

The Perfect Cup:
8 oz of boiling filtered water
1 teaspoon of tea
Steeped for 5-7 minutes.

Ingredients: Chamomile, Organic Coconut, Organic Rooibos

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

Here’s what I do know: I strained one cup off for the bf but left the ‘bits’ floating in mine. This was Brenden’s suggestion and I liked it. Camomile flowers are awesome all waterlogged and juicy, they kinda burst like teensie sweet little teapods when you chomp them. But… I really didn’t feel good that night and by the time I finished my cup (and half of his) my stomach was calm and I was out cold. Can’t properly review or rate because brain was off and I was unconscious before my teapot cooled. I am quite certain however that it was an excellent choice for a self-pitying tummy-aching, whinging, whining, it’s late and I wanna go to bed but everything feels like poo kinda night.

I can smell and taste a hint of coconut, it’s like being on a beach lol but with a Warm drink lol very calming and nice, I put my fave meadow foam hunny in and it’s just a wonderful vacation in my mouth :) My husband tried a sip of this too and liked it he is having a harder time finding the coconut but i think he needs to drink more then one sip!