Fireworks Blend - DISCONTINUED

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Ok I can't find this on the website so I guess it is no longer around. It looks like it's gunpowder with peppercorn, and it tastes like that too. I steeped it twice this morning and it was just...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

DISCONTINUED

Gunpowder Green Tea blends perfectly with a hint of sweet spice from tellicherry peppercorn! You can remove the peppercorn after infusing to use on food – tellicherry is known as the best peppercorn in the world!

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

Ok I can’t find this on the website so I guess it is no longer around.

It looks like it’s gunpowder with peppercorn, and it tastes like that too. I steeped it twice this morning and it was just really easy to drink. A little smoky, as you’d expect from its name I guess, but very mild.

It also had a bit of fruitiness to it, and I quite enjoyed it.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Strange! I wonder where the product page went! Will have it up tomorrow, thanks for noticing that, it’s a favorite of a few of my customers. :)

Lynxiebrat

That is intriguing! What does Gunpowder tea taste like? I suspect I might like that combined with a sweet contrast. Was it as smoky tasting as Lapsang Souchong?