Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Serenity on the summit — the perfect every-day, anytime, smooth, brisk, citrusy-sweet black tea made for the adventurist.

Imagine a high-elevation desert mountaintop shortly after sunset. A storm rolling across the Western horizon and a warm, humid breeze blowing the sweet scent of agave and wild bergamot across the starlit granite. This tea perfectly embodies that blissful perfection.

Cradle the breeze in your hands and feel the warmth of the desert sky, the milky way, and the sweet nectar of life.

Namaste.

You can see the photo that inspired the blend here:

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

This one is much better cold brewed, I knew it would make a great iced tea, it is sweet and strong and bold and brisk with a touch of spice that reflects the dry leafe aroma. Delicious, I up my rating on this one after cold brew. Awesome good refreshing tea :)

I could’ve sworn that I put a note up when I first tried this, but apparently not. Huh. Anyway, not the first time I’ve drank this, but unfortunately the first time I’ve recorded it here I guess.
Fruity, smooth and nicely malty. Pretty average to me. But it’s one I seem to keep coming back to. I think this is mostly because I forget what it tastes like so I brew it up again to see. Lol. But it’s a nice, comforting tea to brew up when I just want something to drink and not to have to think too much on it.

I also blended this with a vanilla black tea (georgia tea co.) I had around because I thought I had a note written on this package about adding vanilla to it. (It turns out it wasn’t this one but the Formosa Oolong. Oops) But it does add a nice mellow vanilla-ness to it that supports the whole comfort tea for me. Pretty much this tea gives the vanilla a much needed boost to the base, and the vanilla makes this one overall a bit tastier. ^^
(Rating is based on just the straight Mountain Nectar tea, not on the blended version I made later)

I’m quite glad that I finished this blend a few days ago. It’s been in the works for a bit over a month now.

Namaste.
So this blend was inspired by the desert. I wanted a bold and invigorating yet smooth and sweet blend. I started with the feeling of warmth and the scent of all the sweet flowers and plantlife on the mountainside. For that I used a yunnan black with a warm peppery touch and notes of orange blossom honey. I needed depth and boldness with citrus notes along with a malty background, so I blended that with a high-elevation Nilgiri black tea from the rich soils of the Blue Mountains. With these two smooth and sweet black teas, I eventually reached the memory of the summit of Prescott, Arizona, with sweet winds and endless adventure.

You can see the memory that inspired the blend here:

After a very long day, I needed something bracing and comforting. And luckily, since it is Friday night, I can have all the caffeine I want! This is another tea from my recent Whispering Pines Tea Company order and it is great. I love the smoothness of the blend. It is easily drinkable and not bitter without additions, but since I am going for comfort I added a tiny bit of sugar and milk. This tea is definitely bold enough to stand up to those!

This reminds me a bit of Queen Catherine from Harney (which I adore) but without the hint of smoke. I’m really glad I threw this in my cart – it is quickly helping to smooth out the wrinkles of my day.