Yunnan Gold Black Tea (organic)

Edit tea info Last updated by Shadowfall

• “I'm going through all my Whispering Pines teas again because all the black teas I've gotten from them seem to be blurring together. I can't really remember distinctions or what I really liked and...” Read full tasting note
    Shadowfall 149 tasting notes

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

This organic black tea brews a naturally-sweet cup with deep earthy notes as well as notes of honey and cedar! A must-try for the black tea lover!

The Perfect Cup
8 oz of boiling water
1 tsp of tea leaves
Steeped for 2 minutes and 30 seconds

Caffeine Content: High

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

I’m going through all my Whispering Pines teas again because all the black teas I’ve gotten from them seem to be blurring together. I can’t really remember distinctions or what I really liked and what was just alright. It’s probly my head since I’ve tried so many teas since I got these. But it’s a good excuse to drink them all again I guess. Lol.
This one wasn’t too bad, though it’s a lot more ‘meh’ than I remember it being. Cedary smell to the brew, though it tastes completely different. Malty and slightly fruity. I like it better with a bit of Truvia added, but not too much or it’d overpower the rest of the tea I’d think.
But again, this one I find unremarkable. I’ll finish what I have, but I probly won’t be reordering.