Herbal Rooibos Blend
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

2 Images

• “This is another sample from Brenden at Whispering Pines, and with my ginger-y, medicinal tea kick today, I thought this was my most appropriate choice before bed. As it brewed, I thought to...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 929 tasting notes
  • “I really had high hopes for this tea - since I love rooibos and ginger - yet the combination together came out tasting a lot more like cough syrup than either one. There was a bit of a ginger burn...” Read full tasting note
    Pyroxy 111 tasting notes
  • “Whispering Pines has yet to disappoint. This blend is both simple and simply perfect. It has a rather thick mouthfeel, though I wouldn't go so far as to call it bready. The initial flavor is...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 311 tasting notes

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

This delicious, caffeine-free organic tea is perfect for anytime, but goes down especially well in the winter evenings as a relaxing drink before bedtime! The ingredients in Ginger Snap Tea also aid in general health and will fight against colds and boost immunity during the colder months!

Warm, smooth, and sweet with the perfect amount of ginger spice!

The Perfect Cup:
8 oz of boiling filtered water
1 teaspoon of tea
Steeped for 5-8 minutes.

Ingredients: Organic ginger root, organic rooibos, organic cinnamon

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

As it brewed, I thought to myself: there is no way this can actually taste like a ginger snap. I mean… there’s a certain feel to ginger snaps, so MissB, don’t get your hopes up!

Well, I should’ve gotten my hopes up. This is delicious, and even my youngest (who adores ginger snaps) said this was yummy. It has the same spice, bite, and breadiness of a ginger snap, and now I really want one…

JustJames

i love gingersnaps…… now i have to look this company up!

JustJames

oops nope! no rooiboos for me. tres triste!

MissB

Oh, boo. I should have said something! Whispering Pines is amazing. Quick shipping, and some really adventurous tea. I’m sending you some in our swap, ones that you can have. :P

MissLena

I want this tea! I will have to place a WP order soon :D my boyfriend has almost drank through my ounce of Campfire Blend! They have very nice teas :)

Whispering Pines Tea Company

:) This is one of the few rooibos teas that I enjoy drinking. Grr, now I want ginger snaps! I have a few pieces of ginger shortbread I made left…I should have those. haha

MissB

Ginger shortbread? Now you’re just killing me. MissLena, I completely agree!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Yep, Ginger Shortbread! :) Lucky for you, the recipe is on my site and is INCREDIBLY simple! :D

If you prefer a LOT of kick, use three tablespoons of ginger root rather than 2.

CelebriTEA

I love those old fashioned Ginger Snaps that are REALLY strong :-)

OMGsrsly

Those shortbread recipes look amazing, Whispering Pines! I usually use a rice-corn-tapioca blend in baking, and I find my shortbread just falls apart. I’m excited to try it with buckwheat. Thanks!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Ahh yes, buckwheat is my favorite! I’m not even gluten-intolerant and I prefer buckwheat over most everything else. :) These shortbread recipes go so perfectly with tea that I almost always have a batch in cookie tin on the table! I think my next batch will have pumpkin spice and orange zest :)

I really had high hopes for this tea – since I love rooibos and ginger – yet the combination together came out tasting a lot more like cough syrup than either one. There was a bit of a ginger burn at the back end of each mouthful, but nothing appealing really appeared, no matter how long I sipped at it.

This is another one that I didn’t really manage to enjoy, so it went down the drain as well.

Whispering Pines has yet to disappoint. This blend is both simple and simply perfect. It has a rather thick mouthfeel, though I wouldn’t go so far as to call it bready. The initial flavor is sharp ginger. Spicy cinnamon finishes the sip and builds over time. Definitely lives up to its name. Thanks for checking another tea off my wishlist, MissB!