Herbal Tea
Organic Cinnamon Pieces, Organic Elderberries, Organic Ginger, Spearmint, Wildcrafted Roasted Cedar Leaves
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Whispering Pines Tea Company

Available from 1 seller.

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

The Inspiration
Imagine waking up at your campsite in the summer, stepping outside and rinsing your face off with naturally chilled water from the stream beside your tent. You breathe, stretch, and then head up the ridge to see the sunrise. On the way up the hill, you pick wild berries and breathe the clean morning air. When you reach the top, the sun rises above Lake Michigan and warms the tips of the cedar trees while the soft morning breeze pushes the fresh Michigan air into your lungs, revitalizing your body for the perfect morning hike.

Cedar Ridge was inspired by sunrises and summer camping in evergreen forests. This blend combines slow-roasted cedar leaves with elderberries, cinnamon, and spearmint, all brought together with a touch a ginger. Sweet, warm, and smooth, Cedar Ridge opens with the indescribable aroma of roasted cedar and elderberries. At the middle of the sip, earthy and warm elderberry combine with notes of pine wood, closing with the lightest touch of mint and ginger, leaving you with an aftertaste of caramelized fruit! One of our goals with Cedar Ridge was to create a complex herbal blend where all of the ingredients are easily distinguished yet blend together perfectly. Each ingredient in Cedar Ridge contributes a unique flavor to the overall blend, and each ingredient is vital to the beauty of the cup. Best enjoyed outdoors!

Notes
Mint
Cinnamon

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

The Inspiration

Cedar Ridge was inspired by sunrises and summer camping in evergreen forests. This blend combines slow-roasted cedar leaves with elderberries and cinnamon, slow-roasted peppermint and chicory root, all brought together with a touch a ginger. Sweet, warm, and smooth, Cedar Ridge opens with the indescribable aroma of roasted cedar and elderberries. At the middle of the sip, earthy and warm elderberry combines with notes of pine wood, and closes with the lightest touch of mint and ginger, leaving you with an aftertaste of caramelized fruit! Best enjoyed outdoors!

Notes
Ginger
Mint
Caramel
Fruit

This was my last tea of the day, & although I enjoyed it, I don’t really feel that I have much to say about it. I did enjoy the Cedar & the Elderberries. It is a gentle soothing cup, especially nice lightly sweetened.
Another sip down, as the rest of my sample is going to Sil.

I read yesterday on a post that this was an excellent calming tea.

Now I doubt that this will put my hyper self to sleep, but it can’t hurt to drink it at night, right?

First, can I mention how much I adore Brenden’s description of his teas? If you’re an outdoorsy person like I am, you really understand what he’s talking about…if you’re not flirting much with the outdoors, it will make you wish you were.

I love the spearmint in this, it brings a fresh sweetness to this woodsy blend.

It tastes so smooth, it is a very soothing infusion, think spa and aromatherapy…

I get hints of spice and citrus, with earthy undertones, it feels very organic. (That’s because it is!)

I’m really glad I ordered this, it will calm me down when I feel like going out for a jog at 11 at night!

Dexter

So happy that you are enjoying your WP order. :))

TheTeaFairy

Yes I am!!!

Suziqzer

Sounds like an interesting blend. Love fresh spearmint !

I was reaching for Elder Grove but picked this up instead. It’s ok, I like this as well, and I can see if I hit the sack quickly again. Sometimes I think it would be easier if I renamed my teas things like Fred and Ginger so I can tell them apart.

Annoying grammar tip of the day: It’s “should have” not “should of”
/pedant off

The work month is wrapping up nicely! I think I will be able to not work all weekend. My last four shops to fill are restaurant dinner visits in Houma LA, Kingston ON, Rockland MA and Staunton VA if anyone is near there. :)

mj

I HATE “should of”. Also, it’s not “balled my eyes out”, it’s “bawled my eyes out”!

Marzipan

Balled my eyes out is funny if you have a dirty mind. (Ahem)

mj

OMG I didn’t even think of it that way. Lmao that’s kind of horrifying

Virginia

OMG! That’s ME! I’m the should of girl! I am going to re-read all my tasting notes now. I don’t ball my eyes out though. Most definitely am NOT that girl xD

Angrboda

‘balled my eyes out’ sounds horrid. I get mental images of melon ballers and… yeah. shudder
Also, on this site, if in doubt, go with ‘palate’. Every time I see someone write that whatever they were having wasn’t pleasing on their palette I have to stop myself from asking why they’re putting tea on that and what it’s doing for their palate.

Stephanie

My pet peeve lately is Walla instead of Voilà.

Marzipan

You would be amazed/appalled at the number of resumes I get from people wanting to be editors at my company, and they put that they are “detailed orientated” – hah!

This is a wonderful outdoorsy tea blend. the elderberry, cedar and chicory give it roasty, earthy, piney notes while the cinnamon, mint and ginger give it sweet subtle spice notes.
The taste of the Cedar in this one is amazing. I love this!
If you were lost in the forest and you met a friendly elf
I bet he would give you something like this to drink :)

Kirkoneill1988

cool! ill try it someday :)