Baked Bread, Cocoa, Malt, Wet Earth, Creamy, Earth, Grain, Raisins, Floral, Fruity, Honey, Pine, Smoke, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “Oh look! Steepster is behaving :-) Let's post a review!! This was one of very few teas I hadn't tried yet from WP. I was curious, cause although Keemun are sometimes not my favourite teas to...” Read full tasting note
    TheTeaFairy 401 tasting notes
  • “Thank you TeaTiff for sending some of this one! This tea basically inspired a swap. :D Well, the first cup of this was the last tea brewed by my old kettle, the second steep I had to heat the...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1375 tasting notes
  • “Thanks *Cameron B* for the sample. The wet leaf of this smells similar to the smell I get from puerhs (pond water, but I'm starting to think that what I think of as pond water, y'all call wet...” Read full tasting note
    Mandyyyy 246 tasting notes
  • “So this is the second sample I got from Whispering Pines. The last one I had I kinda messed up on the measure so I figured I'd actually measure 1 1/2 tsp (1/2 tbsp) out so then I can have two...” Read full tasting note
    Shadowfall 218 tasting notes

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Pine Peak Keemun is an excellent, high grade organic keemun with beautiful notes of pine and cocoa! The smoothness of this golden-tipped tea is brought together with a lightly floral aroma and a long-lasting marshmallow-sweet aftertaste! A great, lighter everyday tea!

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

Ok I had to start this review over because I accidentally deleted the whole thing before I posted it somehow.
I’ve been waiting on this one for a while, I was lucky enough to get to taste a sample of it a while back and i knew right away that i must have more of it.

The aroma is slightly floral and slightly fruity at the same time with the floral aroma being similar to an orchid type aroma and the fruity aromas being like that of plums or dried cherries, very nice.

The major flavor notes are those of smokey pine, raw cocoa and honey with a pleasant sharpness or dryness on the end/aftertaste.

The minor notes are ever-changing and make the profile of this tea quite complex and hard to write a review on but I’ll do the best I can…
There a very slight floral note at times when the tea is warmer those match the orchid notes in the aroma as the tea cools a bit those very slight floral note turn into slightly citrus type note somehow. There is also a slight sweet note throughout this tea that also changes, at the start it is a fruity type sweetness and on the end it is more of a floral or honey type sweetness.

This tea is also very forgiving and can handle abuse of oversteeping and still come out tasting better than ever with no bitter or astringent at all in fact To Me it actually got much smoother with a longer steep and even more mellow as it cool.

Overall Pine Peak is a great Name for this one because the smokey Pine notes are dominate in this one,a wonderful good Keemun IMO that can be enjoyed many ways, I bet It would make for a really great iced tea also.

P.S Also I tasted it with some sweetener just because, I DO NOT recommend that at all, This tea is best enjoyed as it is without added sweetener.

Flavors: Cocoa, Floral, Fruity, Honey, Pine, Smoke, Sweet

Woot! Finally have my comfort tea in stock :) Pine, cocoa, and marshmallow notes with a light body and smooth deliciousness! :D

Flavors: Cocoa, Pine

TheTeaFairy

Ok, now stop please. I need to get my first order before I place another one, let’s try to be reasonable here! (I’m so not good at that!!!)

Veronica

Oh, that sounds really good. I just placed an order, and now I’m itching to place another one!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

No rush guys, we’ve got plenty of this tea :)