2007 Jin Gui Lincang

Pu-erh Tea
Grass
Edit tea info Last updated by Trey

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My friend gave me a sample of this tea and told me to pay attention to its longevity. So I am going to write this note in terms of steeps in my gaiwan: 1st steep: Dark amber liquid. Robust and...” Read full tasting note
    MollyG 4 tasting notes

From White 2 Tea

Product description not available yet.

About White 2 Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

1st steep: Dark amber liquid. Robust and uniform grassy notes. By uniform I mean each sip reproduces the same strength in taste. I noticed an incredibly pleasant after taste while I waited for the second round to steep.

2nd steep: Pretty much the same dark amber liquid with more orangey hints. The taste has evolved and is now quite sharp in a sense. The tea still posses the grassy undertones, but masked by a reassuring bitterness. The last sip tasted extremely sweet.

3rd steep: Usually by this point, my tea begins to lose both color and taste. I steeped it for a tad bit longer and the leaves have really expanded at this point. The color has lifted considerably to more of a peachy orange. No more dark amber lingers in the cup and the color is more clear. This steep has brought back the uniformity in taste and has taken away the bitterness. Back to a pleasant almost indescribable taste.

I want to go enjoy the tea now, so I will hopefully come back and finish this.

Flavors: Grass