Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From White August

The perfect Tea for putting a smile on your face. Let’s get the party started with our Indian Black Tea blend that will remind you of vanilla cupcakes with candy sprinkles.

About White August View company

I’m a sucker for teas with sprinkles in them!

This one is wonderfully creamy! Silky-Smooth! Awesomely velvety! Vanilla Cupcakes with Sprinkles is VERY accurate!

This is tremendous!

adds to shopping list

Did you get the make your own sampler?

We are reviewing for SororiTEA Sisters! :)

I have got to try this!

The folks at White August are VERY NICE!!! I have tons more on tap from them! Along with full length reviews in the near future over at SororiTEA Sisters! Keep an eye out!!!

I know me too! I’m checking our their site now!

I’m sold. Where’s the sprinkles?

This is a very fun tea. The sprinkles melt while steeping and add just a hint of sweetness. The flavor is vanilla-creamy like a cupcake! I like this one very much!

The black tea is not an overwhelmingly robust tea – a very mild Ceylon. The touch of vanilla is a light touch and doesn’t overpower the tea at all… it’s very subtle.

I love the sprinkles :)! They are so much fun, it just brought a smile to my face! When I smelled this tea it had a nice vanilla smell mixed with black tea and a hint of peppermint to me, yummmy!

After the steep most of the sprinkles are melted and the smell is more black tea with a hint of vanilla. The liquor is such a pretty dark amber color. First sip, too hot too hot.. how I wish I had patience!

Let it cool just a bit and yum this is a good tea, I can taste the black tea first it is pretty mellow and smooth, next your get the sweet vanilla and it lingers on the tongue very subtle. This is a great dessert tea! After it cooled a bit more it starts to taste more like a sweetened sun tea from the south. Really good and just nice and refreshing!

Mmmm, this one sounds like a must have!