Don't Call Me Pumpkin!

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS
Boiling 8 min or more

From White August

A yummy blend of South African Rooibos, toasted pumpkin, ginger and cinnamon sprinkled with candy treats. Tea comes in a stylish tin and includes T-sacs, so you can enjoy your Tea on the Go.

About White August View company

This is really yummy! The flavor is roasty, with a gentle warmth from the spices. The ginger and cinnamon are not “hot” or peppery. They are more like the spice you might experience when eating pumpkin pie. The pumpkin is not an overwhelming flavor here, and it could actually be a little stronger, but, I am enjoying the balance of flavors the way it is too.

As I make my way down the cup, the flavor of the pumpkin does develop. A very nice cuppa!

Boiling 8 min or more

The aroma of this reminds me of Pumpkin Pie – light on the actual pie (or crust) part, I guess!

This is a flavored Rooibos but still a nice tasting rooibos with the flavoring! The added ingredients aren’t very extreme…they are a bit on the light side…maybe more of a light-medium on the flavoring scale. I’m tasting the cinnamon a little bit more than the ginger and it’s comparable to a pastry-type-cinnamon flavoring not a hot or spicy-food type cinnamon. The more I drink this the more I like this! YUM!